Pat Runez (4-0)

Kiyotaka Shimizu (5-3-1)

Mitsuhisa Sunabe (11-6-3)

Masaaki Sugawara (9-4-1)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

half the fighters you named are in WEC which is owned by ZUFFA the parent company of UFC

I dont think they are any longer interested in Arlovski,Werdum, henderson or jason miller all of which have been signed, but are currently signed to diffrent orgs

Aoki, Alverez and kawajiri can make alot more money in japan and can also fight more often

Fedor will probably never go to the UFC for a lot of reasons

i think rogers mousassi shields santiago and melendez would go to the UFC in a heart beat if the offer was extended. Mousassi is the most likly to go after his strikeforce contract is over. right now i think hes trying to build a resume and is fighting in asia and the usa as often as he can

• 10 years ago

If they can they should sign Fedor Emelianenko, Brett Rogers, Fabricio Werdum and Dan Henderson but Andrei Arlovski's best days are behind him. As for the WEC fighters they are owned by the same company that owns UFC they just fight in a lighter weight class. So Dominic Cruz, Brian Bowles, Miguel Torres, Jose Aldo, Mike Brown and Urijah Fabor all are technically UFC fighters already. As far as I see it the more fighters they have the more match ups they can make and the way the injuries have been piling up there's a lot of room for more competitors.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I'd like to see Fedor, Shields, Aoki, Melendez, Alvarez and Mousasi for sure. There are some guys listed who aren't big enough for the 155 pound weight class.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Mousasi and Fedor (They tried to get Fedor, he refused the biggest offer the UFC has ever made)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Dan Henderson is done with ufc so he can not be sighed and brett rogers should be sighed and fedor thats all

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

the pitubll is trying his hand in boxing in hopes of fighting one of the klichyclos(sp?)

fedor is under contract to m1 global

so that leaves big foot silva , wheres carlos "iron man"newton in that list?

• IKE
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

RONALDO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.