Why do asians love white people?

I'm not saying ALL Asian people so calm down..just the ones i've met.

It seems like they love white people and always want to be friends with them..they also seem to think that they're white themselves when they're clearly not (they have slanted eyes, wide noses, etc) & that description was NOT meant to be offensive, that's how they look and there's nothing wrong with that.

Does anyone else agree that asians like white people?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

well here in america we try to become tan and be darker. but in asia people try to become lighter and more pale. so it is opposite

• 10 years ago

so do you expect people 'd answer you: White people are the coolest so Asian people wish they can be whites. thats why they imitate them and fancy them.

here is my answer: honestly, some of the Asian may think in that way, like some of the whites i met fancy the thai a lot (They visit Thailand a lot n make friends with them and learn thai language so hard). Some people just fancy another country/nation so much and want to be a part of it. And i bet it's a cross cultural thing, not just Asian.

• 3 years ago

maximum jap like white people... Or a minimum of adequate to get alongside with them. They understand white people attempt very hard to assimilate into their custom and study their language and regularly enable some thing undesirable hostile to them slide with a view to save social solidarity. it is actual opposite to many different races who lash out oftentimes and reason social strife at the same time as they don't get their way.

• 10 years ago

In most cases Asians are obsessed with fitting into society and since American society is mostly White a lot of them try to imitate White people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

this will change as more asians come , i hope asians become 30% of america

• 10 years ago

Asians love white people, white people love Asians. Its the way of life!

• WERT
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

LET'S START OFF WITH THIS"

the majority of asians would never want to be white.

and why would asians not like whites? would you rather have them hate white people?

• john l
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

the thought of it makes me sick. you have to state what asian nationality youre talking about because you are right not all asians are like that but maybe one specific group is (i could think of one in my brain rite now.)

• 10 years ago

everyone wants to be something they're not

• 10 years ago

i bet it have something to do with media

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.