Do i have a valid IG Complaint?

I went to the field with my unit for 6 days and we still have 4 days of field left. Ok my short term on my family care plan got sick so i had to come back from the field. So i went in got my kids. Around 1030 at night i wake up cause my phone is ringing and its my sgt on the phone ask me why i haven't pick up... show more I went to the field with my unit for 6 days and we still have 4 days of field left. Ok my short term on my family care plan got sick so i had to come back from the field. So i went in got my kids. Around 1030 at night i wake up cause my phone is ringing and its my sgt on the phone ask me why i haven't pick up my phone and anwser my door at 1030 at night. I tell her i was sleeping because i was. So she say ok. In the morning i wake up to another phone call. Its my sgt on the phone asking me why i didnt answer my door at 0530 in the morning. I tell her its sunday and i was asleep. So she gets mad in tells me i need to be back in the field by 1200 on sunday. So i tell her that i dont have no one to watch my kids now since my short term is sick. And she says she is going to chapter me out cause i dont have noone else to watch them. I never got counsel for my family care plan by my comander. And she also accuse me of going out the night i got out the field and i didnt go out. Is this a I G Complaint?
4 answers 4