I want to eat NORMAL again.?

Okay i havent been eating much for a whole month. Im 13 and 5'7. And seeing if i dont eat much it will halt my height. But thats the thing whats worrying me. I want to starting eating normally. But i dont want to gain Weight when i start to eat normally. Can you give me some tips? + I jog every day. The main... show more Okay i havent been eating much for a whole month. Im 13 and 5'7. And seeing if i dont eat much it will halt my height. But thats the thing whats worrying me. I want to starting eating normally. But i dont want to gain Weight when i start to eat normally. Can you give me some tips? + I jog every day. The main thing is whats worrying me is that if i dont eat i wont grow taller. I may but im not sure. People are saying it does and it dont. Plus i dont wanna gain weight when i eat again, is there a special diet when i eat again. And is it down the the genetics of the person with the growth. Or is it through food? Thanks.

Im 13 and 5'7 and 141lbs. 10 Stone 2 pounds.

And another question.
Im not stating that if you eat you get taller, but say if you didnt eat for a month would that effect how much you grow? And is it down to genetics to get taller/puberty. Thanks.