Connor asked in Social SciencePsychology · 10 years ago

PROCRASTINATION! Tips tips Tips tips?

Tips to beat procrastination please!

Favorite Answer

NOtes or reminders on everything that you do when you are procrastinating,setting a timer,writing some goals down, listin some of the things you have accomplished recentlyy and how long it took you so you can get an over look on yourself and have something to improve on. makin rewards for yourself for not procrastinating....

Get a dictator. (Hitler will do.) Make him stand over you as you do your homework and stuff. I doubt procrastination will be a bother if you could die at that very second. Okay the real method. Have someone check on you periodically if you're doing your work. No television, computer, cell phone, or the equivalent. After 3 week, I learned a new habit is developed and you should be fine.

Think about these quotes ( which I've just made up). When you're being indecisive:

Do or do not live .

(OR)

Choosing is living , not choosing is not living.

Source(s): Me

get off your *** and do it..if you dont want it to get done badly enought then it wont i know i was the same way