is if haram to call animals Kuffars?

I know it may sound funny but I'm serious is it haram to call animals Kuffars? since all creations such as animals,and the nature are considered Muslim .

@You Knoe its a question ether u answer yes it is haram or no its not haram! if ur not going ot be nice an answer the question the shush!

Its just a flipping question!!!

I heard someone say that Animals are Kuffar so I was wondering if its haram to call them that!

why can't people just answer a question without being annoying!

@Vincent come to my face and ask me that you coward hiding behind a computer screen, and see what happens to your face!

My son has done nothing to you he is a baby so sthu!

Favorite Answer

Asalam Alaikum Warahmathullahi Wa Barakathu Hu,

Sura at-Taghābun

In The Name of Allah, Most Compassionate, Ever Merciful

1. Everything in the heavens and in the earth glorifies Allah. His is the entire kingdom and His is all the praise. And He is All-Powerful over everything.

2. He is the One Who created you. Then (someone) of you became a disbeliever and (the other one) of you became a believer and Allah sees best the actions that you do.

3. He is the One Who created the heavens and the earth with a rationale and purpose. And (He is the One Who) gave you shapes and then did up your shapes. And (all) have to return to Him alone.

4. He knows what is in the heavens and in the earth and (also) knows those things that you hide and that you disclose and Allah knows best (also the secret) matters contained in the breasts.

Hadith #3

Narrated Usama bin Zaid: Allah's Apostle sent us towards Al-Huruqa, and in the morning we attacked them and defeated them. I and an Ansari man followed a man from among them and when we took him over, he said, "La ilaha illal-Lah." On hearing that, the Ansari man stopped, but I killed him by stabbing him with my spear. When we returned, the Prophet came to know about that and he said, "O Usama! Did you kill him after he had said "La ilaha ilal-Lah?" I said, "But he said so only to save himself." The Prophet kept on repeating that so often that I wished I had not embraced Islam before that day.

►Volume 5, Book 59, Number 568: (Sahih Bukhari)

Subhan Allah this is an explicit proof that any Muslim who testifies by saying "La Ilaha Il Allah" cannot be declared as Mushrik, do the extremists still claim to know more than Prophet (Peace be upon him), rather Quran itself?

by tacking acount of above things one can not say a person who testifies There is no god but Allah is not a Kaffir, but ahadeeth are saying one to become complete Muslim has to love Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him more than any thing else in this world and testify that he is Messenger of Allah.

and, moreover for your question since we don't know the language or communication of animals we don't know which is believer or unbeliever so which is not in your hands leave to Allah - Inna lillaahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajiyuun.

And Allah knows best.

Uh well animals like birds do say tasbeeh in their own language so I don't think so and kuffar in the Quran refers to people and jinn I believe. I will need to post the sources later.

Omg Vincent you're soo rude!

• Quran

Yes

• Hassan

all the creation except humans and jin have not been given free will. they have to beleive in God. all animals believe in oneness of Allah.

anyone who believes in Allah mist mot be called kafir. because Kafir is an Arabic word that means unbeliever.

you can not give the title of haram for everything

but yes since aminals are not given free will like human beings and they all obey what they are commanded you cant call them Kafir

Source(s): tnhz

Animals are neither kuffar nor momin, they are the creatures of Allah (swt).

Salam that would be impossible because only mankind and jinn can be keffers

you should not to do, since evry things in the world worship God and say Tasbih of him but we dont understand.

Bitçh of pisslam, is that your puppy?

Why it looks like a piglet?

how r animals kuffar?

that makes no sense