my girlfriends birthday commming up?

my girlfriends birthday is april 27 and all i have is 50 dollars what should i get her any idea

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

Buy her some flowers, really nice ones and frame a couple of pictures of you and her, and/or go out for an expensive dinner or make one for her, maybe a gift card to her favourite shop, or a gift card to a really good spa. Maybe make a video of you two, and when she's down she can always watch it and think of you! Hope this helps! I hope she has a great birthday! :)

• 10 years ago

Crotchless Panties!! All You Need Is Scissors And A Pair Of Her Panties. Then There's A Gift For Her AND A Gift For You...Plus You Get To Keep The $50

• 10 years ago

Girls LOVE jewelry. Rings, bracelets, earrings, necklaces..just jewelry in general. Oh, and just in case you don't already know it, April's birthstone is the Diamond. :) Lots of stores will have their diamond jewelry on sale during the month of April. $50 dollars will buy a really nice gift for your gal!

• 10 years ago

A nice card with $50 in it! She'll love it, and be able to pick what she wants. What a sweet heart! God Bless

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kelz
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

well, you could try chocolates and a big teddy bear, a teddy bear is a good idea cause they will always go to sleep with it and see it then think of you. dont forget a sweet birthday kiss.

• 10 years ago

Not sure were you live? But, you can go on line look for restaurants. They have discounts like spend $50.00 and get $150.00 of food. These are "Fancy Restaurants".

• 10 years ago

Girls lovvve cheesy gifts. Get something that she is interested in and add some flowers.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

make her something its from the heart...perhaps buy a frame put a bunch of pics of you too in it..its not that expensive. girls love that kind of stuff.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

a necklace with your names engraved on it.

you can just get her a cheap one necklace, a heart or something,

with your initials engraved...

• 10 years ago

something from Victoria secret, like lotion, or a gift card perhaps!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.