promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you believe Rebecca St. James is really a virgin?

She has said that everyone has missed the mark of purity in this area, including her. She talks about reconstituted virginity. Why would that occur to her? Does she need it?

She's 32 and has been linked to some guys with, shall we say, less than sterling reputations.

She spends several months each year on tour and you know that means a lot of opportunity. So is she really a virgin or does she just play one?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

there is NO reconstituted virginity you are or you are NOT! if she says she's reconstituted then she aint!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Fist off, I don't really think it matters...why is it important----I know you're just curious and what not and don't mean any of this in a negative fashion..

I haven't kept up with the 'Christian music scene' let alone Rebecca for years...BUT whether she is or isn't it doesn't matter, she's focused on spreading the word of God virgin or not. I mean if she did 'miss the mark' it's her deal AND I think that gives her a bit of a platform to say nobody's perfect, and God forgives all.

• 5 years ago

Nope.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, even CCM is all about the money. So, I highly doubt it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Not now. Then? You can probably guess. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, she isn't.

• 4 years ago

Well... ;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.