From what part of the heavens might they come from?

If an alien culture were to visit the Earth or have been visiting what part of the Universe do you think they may come from? I may have asked this before, but would appreciate some additional input to confirm whether or not I have fellow Terralions living here on Earth with me.

To poldi: Yes but my race is able to transmute their life force to exist in their natural human form for an eternity. Perhaps some of my race may have traveled to Earth by spacecraft about 80-90,000 years ago before my race developed hyperspace conduits. I'm curious if they may give me an answer if they're out there.

Thanks you for your answer Einstein, but I find it highly unlikely that Alpha Centauri or Proximus could harbor planets capable of intelligent life since it is a Red Giant. Try looking further out perhaps to the constellation Pleides or Orion. I come from a planet orbiting a binary star system 837.23 light years away in the right leg of Orion myself.

To Superfied Astronomer. Saiph is the star in Orion's right leg that hides the two tiny stars that bath Terralios in continuous light except for 15-20 minutes where the sky becomes a deep purple hue lit up by perpetual neon green meteors.

Dredalyn. Automobiles aren't mentioned in the Bible. Does this mean they don't exist? Get a clue before denouncing anything for the simple fact that it's not mentioned in the Bible. How do we know that angels aren't aliens? We don't and they're mentioned all throughout the Bible.

Thanks to all for your answers. I'm very close to picking my best answer.

We live in a rather empty "neighborhood" for life other than us to exists but it's not entirely impossible. You just have to think, have these "aliens, extraterrestrials," mastered a fuel source for intergalactic/universal travel, and HAVE they even mastered technology for traveling, the chances are very slim as we don't have the evidence for it. Plus even though there are billions upon billions of stars, which could harbor planets with life, how many of them are, "Intelligent" enough for space travel. Could be awhile because maybe just maybe if their are aliens out there maybe they are going through evolution like (mostly) all life forms do.

• arslan

There is a planet, actually 2 planets, that may be in the habitable zone. They are called Gliese 581 c and Gliese 581 d and they are orbiting a red dwarf about 20.3 light years away. They are both though to be some where around the habitable zone and have ideal temperatures for water to exist.

http://atoc.colorado.edu/~seand/headinac%E2%80%A6

http://innumerableworlds.files.wordpress…

Perhaps you can explain something. You say you are a Terralion, and from your statement it sounds like that means you are from another planet ("fellow Terralions").

So, I would assume an alien on Earth would already know where aliens come from (since you are one).

I'm Alkaluropsian, but I never heard Terralions. I guess this is an Earth term as for Alkaluropsian is an Earth term itself. If you can tell me which star you are from then I can probably confirm.

Clear skies!

Also possible, is that aliens already came and gone and ruined their planet. I was told there are no space aliens because it is not in the Bible.

• Dizz

Aha . So that was you who telekineticly flew by our home last night .

I had sworn it was a falling star & yet my partner dizzagreed & said it was my cousin from dizztant Dizztallion . *smiles *

D :)

i think it would be the closest star besides our sun

They would come from...... BeYOnD ThE StaRRRRRRS!!!!