can love kill you when you when it's over?

can you love some body so much that it kills you when you go your separate ways?

Favorite Answer

No, like the first person said, only if you commit suicide. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, right? Think of it that way. I've had to deal with the pain, but it's taught me a lot of things about myself and about others. When it comes to love and inevitable separation, there is only one thing you can do to make it better, and that is look at the bright side. If you can't do anything about it, might as well learn from it and smile at the good things you had with that person.

• 8D

over YEARS the mind will created a chemical emotional attachment to another person if the relation ship is stable and good. If the relationship is cut off abruptly, let's say in the death of the spouse, it could lead to chemical malfunction in the mind sometimes leading to death, If I can remember the name of hte chemical I will get back to you.

yes. definitely. obviously i didn't literally kill myself when this thing with this guy awhile back ended but emotionally i was dead. i was devastated. i let it ruin my outlook on life and love. trying to get better but yeah it can kill you in some way or another.

sometimes it feels like it will but i dont think just the fact that u love them so much would kill u

You can get so desperate that you commit suicide.

It cant really kill you from the ''inside''