how can i join the russian secret service/ KGB or anything that has to do with russia?

i am a russian and i want to help my country out. i was wondering how i could join their secret service or the KBG or something like that. do any of you know how i could do this?

Update:

i live in america for moment i dont have a choice of to go back there yet. but i really want to help out my country while i am here.

Update 2:

i am asking for HOW to get involved in this. not why i SHOULDnt.

Update 3:

how do i contact russian embassy?

Update 4:

also i am only 16 :s

Update 5:

please do not be ignorant and comment stupid things. i do not care what you think of this i would just like the question answered. ok? thanks (:

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

contact the Russian embassy..... they would LOVE to hear from you on this matter I'M SURE !!!!

• carsen
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

KGB replaced into the Soviet Intelligence business enterprise below the U.S.. The Russian Intelligence service is the FSB. they are extra corresponding to the yank CIA/NSA. the U. S. secret service does have the armed physique guards interior the suits which you mostly see. they are meant to be seen so any skill aims concentration on them, and not the handfuls/hundreds of common clothed brokers that are hidden interior the interior of reach crowds and homes.

• 10 years ago

Why would you want to the Communist Russians are terrible people they treat there population with little to no respect barely feeding if that millions die from starvation. you can go to jail for pretty much anything no free speech no freedom of press, you do the slightest thing to piss them of they will sentence you to jail or worse. And by joining KGB you will only be supporting it and participating in it.

• 6 years agoReport

You are stupid and should be shot.

• Diane
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

FIrst of all if you are living in the US. You need to leave. You would be working for Russia and against the US. Really, are you for real?

• 6 years agoReport

I live in the US and work for Russia and her conquest of the US.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Join Kgb

• 10 years ago

Live there

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.