Spiritually speaking: why do so many FUN questions get reported?

There was this very recent one about liberals, atheists, gays and San Fran.

The questioner wondered where we would all go if San Fran was destroyed. As if the entire rest of the world is cryptonite. :-P

It was lulzy! XD

Why do you people report ridiculously silly, but hilarious, questions like that..? If you do, you suck. :-P ..I've seen it happen on plenty of occasions, and I don't like it. Grow a sense of humor. :-)

Because really: isn't pwning someone WAY more fun than just getting their questions DELETED? Reporting it defeats that entire purpose. And it makes baby Cyanide cry!! :-O

What says you..? =)

• Favorite Answer

Because, generally speaking, people are a miserable bunch of bastards, completely devoid of a sense of humour and yet they must have one as they are on this site. As for that answerer Molly, she offered to bury my face in her boobs, I accepted, got rid of my wife ready for the encounter and nothing, absolutely nothing, which creates 2 problems, 1) how do I get to Molly's boobs, or 2) how do I get the wife back if solution 1 is not forthcoming?

Fun goes against the fascist system that we live in we are punished for enjoying anything pleasantly fun as to ask anything that isn't in the rules is considered anti-social when it is just the opposite in my opinion. I personally come here to be sociable not to take life too seriously and lighten the mood where I can and if I feel I should have my little rant or protest I will its my basic right to ask and answer questions. Where will we end up if we can't do that simple thing on a question and answers forum eh? If those like who run Yahoo get their way all the time we might as well all go to prison.

*hints* I would simply block anyone who calls me an idiot

Source(s): I say that it does indeed defeat the soul purpose of a Questions and Answers Forum like you say its pathetic isn't it?

I find it sad and ridiculous that so many fun questions (and answers) get reported. It takes a lot of the enjoyment out of YA, just as any other type of nastiness and exclusion does.

The reason? Humorless people. They've never learned to take themselves lightly. And that's just sad.

That old quote about "growing a sense of humor" was first popularized by Erma Bombeck many years ago. She actually had a sense of humor about herself, which is why she was funny.

Because the fundie god would have a world devoid of all pleasure. (Note: That doesn't mean their view of God is the correct view. It's just why they report so much.)

I totally agree. Here are two Qs that I recently posted that were deleted:

"How many times can Disney re-make 'Free Willy?' How stupid is that whale to keep getting caught in lagoons around the world?"

AND

"Would you rather go to bed with a pair of Christians or athetits?"

I corrected my misspelling in an edit, since you can't change the Q. But R&Sers can hardly object to a misspelling that's as frequent as "athetits."

BA, if it hadn't been deleted: "Athetits, because you can't motorboat Christianity."

*sigh* Terrible loss. But really, there was no legitimate reason to report the Free Willy question.

I have no idea. I hate it when questions get deleted.

I've never reported a question, or answer for that matter, unless it was spam. I figure, if people don't wanna discuss a particular topic, they don't have to go into the thread.

Some people don't like to think about what the question asks, I know, it's sad. You would think if they are absolutely sure that they are correct nothing could make them uncomfortable about their beliefs.

I only report racist questions. I have no idea why that question would get reported.

Although newbies to the board don't know how this works, and may actually think this is serious religious business...lol.

• Fudies = Fun dies

Anything that you can draw enjoyment from is automatically a sin. Which is odd really. Wouldn't an omnipotent God want to make obeying him more enjoyable than disobeying him? The Lord truly fails in mysterious ways.

Alot of people just dont get the question unless its a doomsday question, forget about them, they have no sence of humor.

Well you know 2 year olds think throwing their doo-doo around is FUN, so I guess it depends on your level of humor.