green card denied...................................................?

Live in US for 10 years with unconditional permanent resident card . My green card renewal application was denied due to USUC did not recieve my biometric fee. What should i do? Can i re-apply?

5 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Ask them if you can mail a check in to get your application reconsidered. If they say no, you would have to reapply and pay in full. If missing the fees is the only reason you're denied you're okay to re-apply but do it right away otherwise you're residency could be revoked.

    Edit : Many states are beginning to limit the validity of the drivers license to match that of your green card. If you don't have a valid green card and if your drivers license or id expire at the same time, you would NOT be able to renew your license or id, e.g. the big states of Texas, California. Very slowly the government is being stricter on residents.

  • Vivac
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    The last sentence concerning your Residency being revoked due to what you have explained is completely & utterly FALSE.Permanent residency status cannot be revoked just because of not paying a biometric fee & can never be revoked as long as you meet the required legal conditions & restrictions of Permanent residency.Just refile the paperwork & ensure everything is right first BEFORE sending it this time you shouldn't have much issue.

  • 4 years ago

    "a million DUI and conviction for applying on a suspended license?" sounds such as you're on the song distant places. Why do no longer you in basic terms quit applying? quicker or later you will get stopped returned at the back of the wheel, it in basic terms seems you will no longer be able to obey the regulation. So don't be a great deal shocked while it happens, returned. Any non citizen could be deported.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Presumably they send the application and check back with the correct amount


  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Um, if you didn't pay the appropriate fee, why would you ask what you should do? Pay the blasted fee and reapply.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.