how to handle a healthy relationship?

how do you handle your relationship properly.

im insecure about alot of stuff.

im not sure how much time i should spend with my girlfriend

im not sure when to give her time for herself and her friends

im not sure when to kiss her.

im just insecure bout how to maintain a proper relationship . help please =[

10 Answers

Relevance
  • reece
    Lv 4
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You're worrying to much. You have to let things happen naturally.

• 4 years ago

To start you need to relax and let go of the past. Yes you have been hurt before, but the past is gone and you can't do anything about it. It may be hard to let go, but it's the best thing for you. If this new person makes you happy and you enjoy being with him as much as he enjoys being with you then have fun with him. Dont let your past relationship interfered with your new relationship. If you keep thinking about stuff like that, then it might break up your new relationship and you'll be hurt again. When ever you think negative take a deep breathe and remove those thoughts from your head immediately. Its not worth you getting hurt again. Every guy is not the same and you gotta realize that. Go have some happy times with your new mate. Take long walks, go watch movies, hang out all night. Do things that will make both of you smile and laugh. Hope I helped you and the best of luck.

• 10 years ago

You always want to treat a girl like their special. spend time with her if you really do care about her but don't go to over board, and don't text her so much in a day because some girls just need some space. and if you feel you two have a real connection; it will be ok with her if you kissed her anytime but don't just keep on doing it, only if it feels like it was a special moment. You will have a better relationship if you do. Good luck :)

Source(s): Happened to me once.
  • 10 years ago

You can kiss her any time. Some people need a lot of space and some don't. If she makes plans with some friends, then it's time to let her have a little space. If she constantly shuts you out to keep up with friends, then that's a problem. Just tell her you don't want to smother her, so for her to let you know when she needs some time to herself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

How do you feel this uncomfortable with your own girlfriend.....You should talk to her aobut spending time with her friends and you. You shouldn't kiss her all the time but when you two are alone, but I'm different. You should spend a lot of time with your girlfriend, but not too much because it can ruin friendships.

• 10 years ago

man, you're over analyzing this stuff way too much! spend time with her when you miss her. when you want to be around her. when she needs you too. give her time with her friends when you know one of her friends needs her or vice versa. her friends will appreciate you even more for it. and kiss her all you please. you should know how to read faces if she thinks it's overload. it's all common sense dude. and it's nice you're so concerned over how to exactly do it but don't get too paranoid about it. there's a thin line between being certain and just being weird. good luck:)

• 10 years ago

the things you worry about in your question well do noting for a relationship the only why to have a good relationship is to be welling to put up with the other **** and they must do the same everything else is nothing if you do not have the willingness to put up with each other **** .

Source(s): married for 30 years and with the same girl for 33 years .
  • 10 years ago

first off, how old are you and are you in school?

and i agree. dont worry so much about it. things should just happen naturally.

but basically, i am in school and i spend about 1 day over the wekend with my BF. usually its just us 2, but sometimes we do a group thing with our friends.

and 2nd alone date is a good time to kiss her. :)

• Morgan
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

you should spend as much time as you want with her, if she wants to hang out, hang out, if you want to hang out , hang out, also yes you should Absolutely give her time with her friends, as girls we hate nothing more than when a boy takes over the life of one of our best friends, it makes us not like them which we pass on to the gf and our opinion plays a big part in who our friends date. that doesn't mean that you cant hang out with her and her friends, she probably wants you to. and kiss her when you feel you are ready, lots of girls want to kiss boys but are to shy to make the first move, theres no set time limit, just when you think the moment is right.

• 10 years ago

I agree with Reece. Do what comes naturally to you. Worrying too much could ruin things.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.