? asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 10 years ago

whos prettier miley cyrus selena gomez or demi lavato?

i think demi lavato is WAY prettier than miley and selena but just askin u so who is prettier to u?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

SELENA AND DEMI <----CANT DECIDE!!!

MILEY WEARS TOO MUCH MAKEUP AND SOMTIMES GOES A LITTLE OVERBOARD WITH HER LOOKS AND EVRYHTING!! MY OPINION ONLY SO PEOPLE...DONT FREAK OUT AT ME!!

LMFAO JK

hope i helped =)

Ash xx

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

1.Miley Cyrus

2.Demi Lavato

3.Selena Gomez

• diep
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

in the beginning, i could say Victoria Justice, she's appropriate. Then i could say Demi, she's clearly exceptionally, she merely wears too plenty make up. and then i could say Miley, she's truthfully starting to be relatively exceptionally. I by no skill used to think of it, yet she regarded dazzling on the Oscars with Liam. And Selena final. She's ok, yet i are not getting the computer virus take care of absolutely everyone asserting she's dazzling, because of the fact I truthfully think of she's undeniable. Sorry, merely my opinion, a minimum of my answer would be distinctive than absolutely everyone else' because of the fact maximum think of selena is the prettiest, I do merely no longer see it. x x x

• 10 years ago

Selena Gomez

Miley Cyrus and Demi Levato aren't pretty

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

MILEY CYRUS!!!! Selena is ugly and has a huge head!Demi is prettier than Selena too! =D

• 10 years ago

Demi Lavato :)

She's prettier and more talented than the rest ^_^

• 10 years ago

I agree demi lavato

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

1. Miley

2. Demi & Selena, can't decide. :/

• 10 years ago

i really like demi the most miley is the one i dont really like

• 10 years ago

i like demi and selena more

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.