After Getting NJP'ed (Marine Corps) Lance Corporal.?

how long do i have to wait before i rate lance corporal again? i got NJP'ed this month (march 2010) loss of rank but no suspension of rank or anything. just lost it. when is the earliest i can pick it up again?

so what your saying is id have to wait the 9 months, then an additional 8 months to pick up Lcpl again?

here's a question than... seems to be I really picked the wrong time to get NJP'd lol,

but however I screwed up in October and my date for Cpl Promotion was the first of November, while waiting for them to find good time to do the NJP I ended up finally getting NJP'd on December 13th or close to there.

I have a 6-month suspension before I rate a score again. THE QUESTION here is does it count the month of December, or am I going from January?

either way I rate a score to pick up in a couple months from now, and I didn't lose my LCpl rank

To protect the troops during war, any recognizable part of a US military uniform is considered being in uniform. You can see an example of that in the old Steve McQueen movie, THE GREAT ESCAPE. The Germans caught him as he tried to escape and he flips his shirt collar and shows them his rank insignia. Everything else he had on could have been civilian. Because of the rank insignia, he was considered in uniform and he was not murdered like the others who escaped who did not have a recognizable part of a uniform on. They were called spies and shot. What you are proposing is wearing a rank insignia so per the law, you would be "in uniform." If someone wanted to push it, it could be considered falsely claiming to be a Lance Corporal. (About the only one I can imagine would complain about it would be a REAL Marine Lance Corporal.) If they really wanted to push it, you could be arrested. Doing that was also a sign of disrespect by the Vietnam protestors. They did it just because they knew it bugged service people. While that may not be your intent, rest assured some would be very bugged about it. Why not save it, join the Marines and earn it?

Basically its like you just got promoted to PFC for the first time.

You have no time in rank as a PFC.

Plus, they will not be as fast to give you E-3 back as they were the first time.

Your gonna have to prove you deserve the rank back this time, more so than the first time.

From the day you are demoted (NJP is completed), you start the Time-in-Rank clock again. You'll have to wait Nine months to request advancement from PFC to LCpl.

Lance Corporal (E-3) - Nine months Time in Service (TIS) and eight months Time-in-Grade (TIG)

No Ablock, you will just have to do your time in grade again. You already have the time in service.

The same question shows up again