Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 10 years ago

Lag when changing zones in World of Warcraft?

I have been having this issue for a long time now, it started post Icrecrown Citadel release. Say you were changing ares in Undercity, from the war quarter to the magic quarter when the green text pops up to alert you that you are changing areas, I will lag for about one or two seconds. It is very annoying and can have me wipe a raid or fail in PvP at the right/wrong times.

I made a video to help people understand my issue and hopefully solve it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN9H9dKxiKU

Youtube thumbnail

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I highly doubt its a ram issue seeing as to how I didnt have this issue previous to icecrown release

Favorite Answer

I almost misunderstood this question. What you should do is lower your video settings just a bit. I usually, when on my laptop, I lower my settings to the lowest possible before engaging in urgent activities like raiding or PvP. If that doesn't work, you might need a better computer or whatever. <add computer mumbo jumbo speech>

hope things work out for you!

For the HORDE!

Mala, son of Eklektikos

Source(s): I rock.

No it fairly isn't the activity style dressmaker's fault. individuals are undertaking to their own judgements and could desire to stay with the ends up of their judgements. the activity makers should not be punished as a results of actuality their shoppers will no longer be able to have ability of will. confident it somewhat is defective what those individuals are doing, inspite of the shown actuality that it fairly isn't the activity style dressmaker's fault individuals are so ignorant. some human beings purely are too hooked on video games usually. it fairly is not purely international of Warcraft. the region i'm from each physique around suited right here performs Madden. To be undemanding i'm so ill and drained of that darned activity. Madden this Madden that, i'm so tired of all my pals desire to do is play that darned activity. they easily could desire to bypass outdoors and do something. they won't even play genuine soccer, yet they do no longer concepts fantasy communities. Plus they cheat. they do no longer even bypass away the unique game enthusiasts on their communities. they alter as much as make "the perfect team". Please...

its most likely your ram it happens to me to well RAM is random access memory having low amount of ram causes this and well WoW is a 17gb game right now so u need a lot of ram so nothing u can do

just don't worry about it :)