POLL: Do you hate Justin Beiber?

If you do, why?? He's sooo cute, and has a nice voice too. I just don't get why people hate on him. seriously...he could be the next Justin Timberlake you know?...and they already share a first name lol

so do you hate him? why?

Yo! Skinny! Chillax man. Calm your farm. I was asking why people hate him because I don't see anything wrong with him, not trying to persuade people to like him okay? Next time read the question properly! PUH-LIZ!!!

• Best Answer

No, he's awesome :)

Here's my deal with him: I dont hate him. I dont have a reason to hate him at all, and nether do the haters.

But I do have my doubts about him. I'll list the good and bad

Good-

*Great voice, better than most

*Young and new

*Really adorable

*Very cute

*Great personality

Bad-

*MOST of his songs are stupis

*He has two albums with the same name

*He flirts with all the girls he meets

*He is edited way more than It needs to be (The guy can SING. Save the editing for Selelna)

*He's overrated

So I am half and half on wether I like him or not, but I dont and never will hate him.

• Undead

I don't hate HIM, I just hate the boyband type thing and little boys singing. And him being the next Justin Timberlake... lets hope not :)

i could truthfully care much less. i do unlike his song, yet he hasn't accomplished something to make me mad.. So why could I care. I merely get aggravated while human beings say they hate him because of the fact they have no reason to different than to sound cool. i could elect to be attentive to what share those that detest him and say he's annoying have truthfully met him. then you definately can communicate.

• Just because you think he's cute and you like his music doesn't mean everyone else has to.And no I don't like Justine Bieber

he's too pretty boy for my taste for one.

he's voice is very girly.

he's not cool, although he thinks he is.

he reminds me of hannah montana.

he will never be as good as justin timberlake. never ever ever.

Source(s): i think he's gay...

I don't HATE him, I just dislike his music and voice.

That's just my humble opinion.

I don't hate him, I just don't prefer his music.

I think he's overrated..people talk about him so much.

No.