This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact system admin?

So i downloaded some file and it restarted my computer. Now with ever shortcut or programs i try to click on it sees that error message. And i cant download things. Also my start menu changed to a windows 98 kind of theme with only 3 options: Microsoft update, Programs, and Help and support. But i cant open... show more So i downloaded some file and it restarted my computer. Now with ever shortcut or programs i try to click on it sees that error message. And i cant download things. Also my start menu changed to a windows 98 kind of theme with only 3 options: Microsoft update, Programs, and Help and support. But i cant open anything except folders and microsoft update. Please help. i cant access Run command or anything. I can get my IE to work but only by clicking microsoft update
2 answers