Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

How To Get White Teeth Fast?

I would really like to know how to get white teeth fast. I've heard of just brushing and using mouthwash, but I want to get really white teeth.

My teeth are a little yellow and I hate taking pictures and smiling. It's kinda embarrassing, too. Especially with all of my friends having nice teeth.

I also want to know if there's a way get white teeth naturally from home. Thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

There are a few things you can do if you want to get white teeth fast. If you're looking for a natural way to get whiter teeth, you can use baking soda and lime juice. You can also use hydrogen peroxide. Besides that, you can also use whitening gels and trays to make your teeth whiter.

I found more information on blog below. I'll leave a link to the blog below.

hope this helps...

I have had very good and fast results with two products that are relatively inexpensive. 1) 5 minute whitener - this is a red and white tube that costs about $5 and can be found most anywhere. Noticeable results within about 3-4 days if used according to directions..or longer. 2) Crest Vivid White NIGHT... NOT Vivid White but the one that says Vivid White NIGHT. There are two of these, and one is formulated to be used at night, then again in the morning. Both me and my daughters have used this, and I noticed a great improvement with them and they told me about it. So I got some and it works. Use these two together and you'll be ready to go in less than a month.

Brushing your teeth after every meal will prevent your teeth from getting any worse. And of course keeping away from coffee, tea and smoking will help too. ;-)

The crest whitening strips work pretty good. I notice a difference the first few times I used it, but the more I used them though the less difference I saw.

As far as the whitening tooth paste and mouth washes, they don't seem to do anything at all.

What worked the best for me was this mail order stuff from teethwhiten.com, it worked really quickly. They had a free sample offer so you can try it out and see how it works for yourself.

Click the link below if your interested in getting the free sample:

Teeth Whitening For You!

Rub baking soda on ur teeth then go do a mouthwash after!

White as a pearl!

Stay away from the professional teeth whitening procedures and from the whitening at home kits. They are using extremely toxic chemicals that can cause IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE TO TOOTH ENAMEL and premature tooth decay.

Check out this site: http://www.naturalwhiteteeth.net/ - It's about how you can whiten your teeth 100% naturally. Same results but 100% safe and 1000 times cheaper.

Try using baking soda every other day. Dampen your toothbrush and then dip it into the baking soda and just brush your teeth normally. You should see results in a few weeks.