If Jarno Trulli, Sebastian Vettel, and Heikki Kovalainen, all wanted to go NASCAR racing, what would they do?

Part 1: Now that the answers are resolved from an earlier question of mine (see answers: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuN0Y... I wonder what Trulli, Vettel, and Kovalainen would do here in NASCAR.

Update:

What team would they drive for? Which series would they start off at?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

dood i cant pronounce any of those names and i don't get the question. if they were racing they would drive and cheat.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Trulli grew to become into attempting out a Micheal Waltrip owned Toyota, i think perhaps they have been attempting to discover him a holiday because of the fact that Toyota F1's long previous now. As for Kovalainen being a customer of Penske, Roger's already have been given a disaster of a former open wheel motive force in NASCAR in Sam Hornish, to boot Penske's fairly massive in open wheel besides. Webber and Vettel have been in all probability visitors of purple Bull, in basic terms like Couthard grew to become right into a pair years in the past.

• 1 decade ago

another dale jr fan my brother they all know he cheats and is a fag

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.