Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Local BusinessesUnited StatesDallas · 1 decade ago

How long does it take for e-cigarettes to charge?

I just bought the brand "Sure, Smoke!" Unfortunately, we don't have our manual for it and would like to know how long it takes for their batteries to charge. Also, how do I know when it is finished charging?

Favorite Answer

I can only go by my Joye 510 and I do have the manual for it. When you first open the package, the directions state "first charge should be kept for 8 hours , even if the led light turns green. use for 20 mnnutes. charge the power supply for another hour, even if the led light turns green." You do have a green/red led light on your charger don't you???? I then usally charge two batteries throughout the day, maybe for an hour each because unfortunately they don't hold a charge for long. I do recommend you get a PCC in the furture. Sorry couldn't be more help. Try e-cigarette-forum.com for further information and next time, I'd advise getting the Joye 510 or a 901. Good luck and hang in there, I figure it took a few days for me to get the hang of it but it is definately worth it. Would never touch a regular cigarette again.

Find out how long it can take for popular e cigarettes to charge at puffweb.com!

Source(s): www.puffweb.com

It all depends on the brand of e-cigarette. I use ProSmoke and it only takes 2 to 4 hours to fully charge depending on how much is left. My LED on my charging unit itself turns to green when it is fully charged and is red when it is still charging.

Please refer to your users manual or company websites for a more specific answer.

Source(s): experience

Until the light turns green. An 8 hour pre charge is not needed with a Lithium Ion battery.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): long cigarettes charge: https://bitly.im/E5Z3y

I dont have the same brand, but for mine there is a lil light on the charging unit itself. Its blue when the ecig is fully charged, and red when charging. Mine take a couple hours to fully charge.

Heyy. What's up? My name's Rachel, let me tell you a brief story about myself which I believe may be of some Help to you...

I am a lung cancer Survivor. I remember when I was diagnosed back in 2012, and they told me I had to quit otherwise I would not make it another 2 years. I told them, "If I'm going to die, I'd like to die Happy with a cigarette in my mouth". Stupid yes, but it's how I felt. I was stubborn, and did not believe that it could happen to me. I am only 32 years old, been smoking since I was 16... but the idea of Death at age 32 feels very foreign, almost surreal. However, when I began to notice a constant shortness of breath, and even coughing up blood- I decided something had to be done. I tried really hard to quit a couple of times, but could never resist the urges and temptation. Anyone who has ever tried quitting cold turkey, or by using one of those worthless patches/gums, will know what I'm talking about.

I went and saw a specialist, a physician who is reputed to be very successful in helping people quit. Among other practical advise, he referred me to a World-class Vapor E-Cig @ https://tryvaporcigs.im/ .. It is an electronic cigarette that heats "liquid nicotine" into a Safe water vapor which you inhale. No toxic smoke. I was told by my physician that this is something the tobacco industry does not want us to know about. It smells Clean, leaving no odor... and gives that relaxing "nicotine fix" we get from the regular, mundane cigarette. Being odorless, it can be smoked anywhere- even indoors. I have social anxiety, so a problem I do have with it is people always approaching me; telling me how cool it looks and asking a million questions when I'm seen Vaping in malls or restaurants. But yeah, my condition seems to be getting much better since I quit "smoking". I believe they still send out a completely Free Trial kit, only asking that you cover their cost of shipping.

Anyways, Take care! I hope I was of some help.. <3

Source(s): Personal experience with https://tryvaporcigs.im/

charge first time for 8 hrs then 4 hrs thereafter even when green light on

usually takes an hour but i would charge it overnight.