Mixtli
Mixtli asked in Arts & HumanitiesPoetry · 10 years ago

Why for mean people want to hurt me and report my poetry...?

Don't they know I'm sensitive.

I write the first poem I've written in seven months about my only poetry reading experience and I get reported. jeeeesh

• Yidiot
    Favorite Answer

Dear Sensitive One,

Your use of Yahoo! Answers is subject to the Yahoo! Answers Community Guidelines, Y!A's Terms of Service and to the Whims of all Self Righteous Bedwetters

Members who have violated the Community Guidelines are at risk for review and possible termination of their Answers accounts. In extreme cases, members risk losing their Yahoo! ID and will be forced to to undergo the lengthy torturous process of setting up a new account.

To assure this does not happen to you, please refrain from the following:

Venting, ranting or using hate speech

Yahoo! Answers isn't a soapbox to vent personal frustrations or rant about issues. We are a community of people with diverse beliefs, opinions, and backgrounds, so please be respectful and keep hateful and incendiary comments off Yahoo! Answers. Save your diatribes for Sunday dinners with your loved ones or post them to FaceBook.

Chatting, making friends, having fun or otherwise violating the question-and-answer format.

Yahoo! Answers is a community of questions and answers, not a chat room. If a post is neither a question nor an answer, it doesn’t belong here. If you’re looking for a place to chat with others, try your local beer joint, eHarmony or become a pen pal to one of the 200,000 men & women on Texas's Death Row.

Being mean or obscene

Because kids as young as 13 (and adults who have the mental capacity of 13yr olds) may participate in Yahoo! Answers, sexually explicit and vulgar language and images are not welcome on the site. Also not welcome are belligerence, insults, slurs and generally objectionable speech. If you say it on Skype, don't post it on Answers. We pride our self on catering to prudes and sensitive f­u­ckers like yourself

.

Exploiting the community

Yahoo! Answers is a place to gain knowledge, not customers, tricks or dates. If you own your own business, or if you are a knowledge partner, it's OK to accompany a good, on-topic answer with a link to your website, blog, or email to offer more information. However, it is not OK to post links to any of our competitors or interesting sites that might keep the user from returning to Answers. Also prohibited are solicitations like "Will you add me as a contact?" or propositioning people.

Cheating

Our points system is meant to reward the community members with meaningless incentive, so creating multiple accounts or posting content for the sole purpose of gaining points or soliciting others for points is not permitted. Posting filler answers (e.g. Judas Rabbi) to a question in an effort to be first to answer, or copying and pasting other members' answers, are also forms of cheating.

Violating the law

Members of Yahoo! Answers are not above the law, so don't post anything that violates the laws of your country, state, province, or city. Don't try to trick people into sharing their personal information, steal anything (like copyright or trademark material), or break into places you shouldn't be. Just because we provide cowards with the perfect forum to hind behind to threaten, harass, impersonate, hurt, and invade others privacy. We ask that you refrain from doing so.

Behaving maliciously

Don't post links to sites that contain viruses or malicious programs or that interfere with the operation of Yahoo! Answers. We will f­u­ck it up on our own during the scheduled breathers.

Source(s): Hope this helped.
  • Marcus

How bizarre. I haven't seen this poem, but having said that, this question still warrants some kind of answer. I don't believe that everyone is really poetically inclined towards variety of opinion, experience or personal belief in poetry. If you write a poem about a silly baboon (which Spike Milligan did) people love it cause it's stupidly amusing. If you write something thought provoking, or share an experience in life, some people take it as an insult to their eyes and minds. Such a shame that freedom of thought and speech can be so radically monitored and removed simply because somone somewhere has an issue about some dude having written a poem. Some people are just really narrow-minded and stuck up - but thankfully we aren't all like that.

I was answering your poem this morning and when I pushed the submit key it said it was deleted. I tried and tried with no success. It was a very good poem and there was no reason for it to be deleted. I thought maybe you had changed your mind about posting it because it was only here for a couple of minutes. Weird.

Anywho....It was a very good poem, what I remember of it now.

Source(s): your friend, shirley
  • I used to post my poetry here too. I have written poetry for years and just wanted to share it with others. Poetry expression is at the very core of my being and it does hurt when people have them deleted for whatever reason.

Please don't be discouraged. Try to word your question so that you are asking to the general forum, impartially. I still receive violations for improper sentence structure, etc... I still love people! :D

Peace and Blessings

This poem moves in waves. I end with a feeling of repetition even though you haven't repeated yourself. I think you do know how to do non-rhyme and very well. Enjoyable wistful poem to read at the start of my day. I must have a coffee now :)

It doesn't matter if you follow guidelines or not. The trolls with multiple accounts (the ONLY multiples they're getting, BTW) can get anything deleted. Make a throwaway account and keep on posting.

The poem was excellent.x.

I think a lot of those lame brains are YA censors. If what you write doesn't fit their JewJew bean, Jewgy fruit BS, they'll report you.

Re -post it and keep on doing it, even it if happens again. Don't be silenced. It's happened to us all before. Hi I'm Cassie pleased to make your aquaintance.

You need to post again. I started to comment and then...gone. Revenge on you for leaving Mars? Childish.

• star

some people thinks they are all that but they are not.they think they are so cute but they are not. so try again and do what make you happy .don't worry about superficial idiotic morons who has nothing to do but hate!