How can I stop my mother from meddling in my financial affairs?

My mother is constantly on my case for every little thing telling how to spend my money. I am 45 years old if she finds out that I am having ANY financial difficulty (even when I tell her I'm handling the problem and that it is none of her business) she still badgers me about it. She questions every purchase... show more My mother is constantly on my case for every little thing telling how to spend my money. I am 45 years old if she finds out that I am having ANY financial difficulty (even when I tell her I'm handling the problem and that it is none of her business) she still badgers me about it. She questions every purchase I make and asks me if the suit I'm wearing is new. Even if I say no she ridicules me on how I spend my money. I can't stand it anymore! She pretends that she has no control over what she says but I think that is a cop out. Please give me advice on this PSYCHO MONEY MOTHER!!!