Safe to get an airbrush tan when pregnant?

I am asking my doctor tomorrow, but I was just wondering if anyone else has gotten one or asked their doctor if an airbrush tan is safe? I'm sure some would say no because of the chemicals, but the place I am going to uses an organic base too, I would think that is a little more safe, I mean coloring your hair... show more I am asking my doctor tomorrow, but I was just wondering if anyone else has gotten one or asked their doctor if an airbrush tan is safe? I'm sure some would say no because of the chemicals, but the place I am going to uses an organic base too, I would think that is a little more safe, I mean coloring your hair is okay. Anyway, yes I'm asking my doctor, but wondering what others have done. Thanks!
Update: lol you are cute. I've heard not so good things about the machine that sprays, that is why I am getting an airbrush one. So an actualy person will stand there and spray me and make sure they get everything. :) And I am 34 weeks too. I'd recommend the airbrush from a salon, looks MUCH better and if you get... show more lol you are cute. I've heard not so good things about the machine that sprays, that is why I am getting an airbrush one. So an actualy person will stand there and spray me and make sure they get everything. :) And I am 34 weeks too. I'd recommend the airbrush from a salon, looks MUCH better and if you get someone that does a great job then you look like you went tanning and it lasts for 1 1/2-2 weeks. :)
1 answer 1