i have a question about a guy! please helpp!?

i am a girl. so i prob always over analyze everything. im going out with this guy. we have only been going out for like 2 weeks. but we went out before. weve been talking since the beggining of the school year till now. minus 2 months cuz he went with this other girl that he broke up with for me, i think. well, he use to talk to me like all day or at least once a day. now he only texts me like a little bit during the day. he doesnt talk cute anymoree. is that bad? like i was thinking that maybe its cuz we are already going out so he is just chill and doesnt need to like always talk to me. idk. also we dont go to the same school, but we are in the same grade. (10th) we have sex. i took his virginityy. (i dont know if this is relevant or not lol) but am i over analyzing or what?

Favorite Answer

mml;kjjug jhbgyu gyg jhgy

I wouldnt worry about it, as a guy i would say when your first getting a girl and start going out with her you do thins to seem better or impress her. But this can also be because we dont what you to leave. now that youve had sex 1 the excitment of doing that with each other for the first time is gone 2 this means he feels more comfortable and doesnt need to be all showy because he feels you really like him for who he is so he can act more relaxed and not worry so much if he does something that would make you dump him like something stupid happening on a first date. So he is probably just more relaxed around you and feels you wont leave him, or so i would say. you could ask him and tell him that you're wandering if something is wrong, just dont make it sound like your accusing him of something because that can make us panicy and is a turn off, because if he wants to stay with you, he will feel like he is walking on egg shells. But though less recommended you could wait and see if he's gonna dump you or is cheating, but i doubt thats the case, he might just be stressed or depressed about something. But just ask and show him you care.

In a way you are, but dont let that bother you...you're young and so is he...he probably is just busy do other things it dosnt mean it's a bad thing its just means he slowing the pace a bit since you're already together you don't always have to hear the cute talk, u sud kno how he feels

If he broke up with a girl for you, then he probably can and will do the same thing to you. It sounds like he was in it for the physical aspect of the relationship. If the relationship is meant to be, then you do not need to hear from him all the time. A successful relationship is two successfully single individuals. I hope all goes well!

Answer mine please:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmU8m...

WOW you took his huh? but if the love feels lost investigate imma dude when that happens im creepin.

I think it is ok as long as he was in communication with you. sometimes, guy does not like to talk much..