Religious/Bible tattoo?

I've seen a few questions like these, but decided to ask my own, as none of the others really fit what I'm looking for. I want to get a tattoo of the Ichthys ("Jesus fish") on the side of my foot. Not too big. I would love to include a quote from the Bible, or just about the Lord in general,... show more I've seen a few questions like these, but decided to ask my own, as none of the others really fit what I'm looking for.

I want to get a tattoo of the Ichthys ("Jesus fish") on the side of my foot. Not too big. I would love to include a quote from the Bible, or just about the Lord in general, but I cannot think of any that I absolutely love. Hopefully something very short, or something that I could shorten.

Please, do not quote Leviticus. I have made the decision already to honor Him on my body, and do not need anybody telling me that I should not.

I am looking for something related to strength, love, or worship. Please help me if you have any ideas!