I'm trying to get into the los angeles film school by fall and have no idea how to live out there.?

i dont know anyone out there so getting a roommate is going to be hard. i dont know how to get a job out there before actually going there. i'm having trouble finding out which apartment complexes are close. is there anyone that has been in this situation and has made it through successfully? like that went to... show more i dont know anyone out there so getting a roommate is going to be hard. i dont know how to get a job out there before actually going there. i'm having trouble finding out which apartment complexes are close. is there anyone that has been in this situation and has made it through successfully? like that went to the school and got a place and a job.
Update: I'm trying to get into the los angeles film school in hollywood. they dont have any housing on campus. i dont know anyone out there so getting a roommate is going to be hard. i dont know how to get a job out there before actually going there. i'm having trouble finding out which apartment complexes are... show more I'm trying to get into the los angeles film school in hollywood. they dont have any housing on campus. i dont know anyone out there so getting a roommate is going to be hard. i dont know how to get a job out there before actually going there. i'm having trouble finding out which apartment complexes are close. is there anyone that has been in this situation and has made it through successfully? like that went to the school and got a place and a job.
7 answers 7