Is there a difference between rice flour and glutinous rice flour?

I'm making mochi ice cream for my friend and I tomorrow, and the recipe I found calls for glutinous rice flour. My mum and I could only find regular rice flour, and the man at the store had never heard of glutinous rice flour (he said there is no gluten in rice). I have found several different terms on the... show more I'm making mochi ice cream for my friend and I tomorrow, and the recipe I found calls for glutinous rice flour. My mum and I could only find regular rice flour, and the man at the store had never heard of glutinous rice flour (he said there is no gluten in rice).

I have found several different terms on the internet for rice flour, including mochiko, sweet rice flour, glutinous rice flour, and of course rice flour, but I've found nothing that states a distinction among them. When I looked up mochiko, I got each of the other names as a definition.