Do all red haired guys have big penises?

I've been with two red haired guys, and both of them had huge OMG penises, to the point where now I'm hooked on redheads. They both kind of dumped me for greener pastures, but now I'm obsessed. They both had super nice butts too. Should I move on or do they all have them? They seem to, I check out... show more I've been with two red haired guys, and both of them had huge OMG penises, to the point where now I'm hooked on redheads. They both kind of dumped me for greener pastures, but now I'm obsessed. They both had super nice butts too. Should I move on or do they all have them? They seem to, I check out their bulges and butts.
Update: And big I mean like 8 inches, i think, and a big head on it. Maybe its more, I don't know. I think most guys lie, but these two sure didn't have to. Don't get me talking about it, it makes me sad . :(