Do all red haired guys have big penises?

I've been with two red haired guys, and both of them had huge OMG penises, to the point where now I'm hooked on redheads. They both kind of dumped me for greener pastures, but now I'm obsessed. They both had super nice butts too. Should I move on or do they all have them? They seem to, I check out their bulges and butts.

And big I mean like 8 inches, i think, and a big head on it. Maybe its more, I don't know. I think most guys lie, but these two sure didn't have to. Don't get me talking about it, it makes me sad . :(

• SMACK
    Favorite Answer

yes. We do.

• Johan4 years agoReport

Yes we do, mine is 9 inch

1

Source(s): Grow Your Penis Fast - http://BiggerPenis.raiwi.com/?XBlv

Red Hair Guys

Freckles are caused by exposure to sunlight, and are more prominent on red-haired guys. But unless they sunbathe nude, they won't have any freckles down there. I know a couple of guys who are red-haired, and do have freckles on their chest and back during the summer -- though they have to slather on sunscreen thick anyway due to the sunburn issues red haired people have. But just like any other guy that goes shirtless, but wears shorts- they are lighter colored, almost white down below.

Honestly, I'm inclined to think so from personal experience. I had the exact same experience as you (except for one hasn't dumped me yet (; )

I'm only 14 and am well over 7" erect

• Nathan4 years agoReport

reese walli has a chode

Natural Penis Enlargement Solution : http://LongPenis.uzaev.com/?iKFB

Ran into Chi Chi LaRue (famous gay porn director) and she told me that redheads always are hung.

Yes-- ALL of them are extremely well endowed. I think its the Irish blood. MMMMMMM-- Top o' the morning, indeed.

• Aaron4 years agoReport

The red hair us Norwegian. Viking blood. Norwegian muscle structure, especially in redheads has always been heavier in proportion. It's just genetics

i,m a red head and I am only six so i guess not

• ?

Hehe.... that is one I've never heard. There are so many penis myths, who knows which are true and which are not. The truth is that there are no racial or physical features that guarantee a large penis. I have seen white guys with massive whackers and I've black guys with tiny willies. I've seen asians hung like horses and I've seen redheads hung like limp noodle.

The redheads I've seen have all been about average.

• Johan4 years agoReport

I am a ginger from sweden and my penis is 9 inch while its hard, and the ******** is huge. All redheads i know also has big penises, but mine is the biggest of them i know. Add me on facebook if you like =) https://www.facebook.com/johan.almroth