For your height a healthy weight would be between 50 and 68 kg so a good weight goal to set is around 60kg, which means that you need to lose 28kg. A healthy rate to lose at is 0.5-1kg per week, which means that you would be able to lose this weight in a time frame of 28-56 weeks. If you were to eat a healthy diet of around 1500 calories per day and run for 1 hour per day, then you could lose up to 1kg per week.
The best ways to lose weight are:
The best ways to lose weight are through a good healthy diet and regular exercise:
- Eat a diet of around 1500 calories daily
- Eat healthy food like fruit and veg, fresh fish, lean meat, egg whites, low fat dairy products, complex carbs, bran etc
- Cut out junk foods, soda, processed food, take outs and don't eat fattening snacks but opt for healthy choices instead such a oat cakes, fruit or veg sticks
- Drink 8 glasses of water per day to ensure that you stay fully hydrated
- Eat small but regular meals and snacks, consuming at least 6 small meals or snacks.
- Do at least 60 minutes of intensive cardio per day (running, swimming, gym, sports, dancing, aerobics) You should make sure that your heart rate is at least 60-80% of its maximum to ensure that you are in the fat burning zone
- Do strength training (push ups/crunches/squats) in order to tone and build lean muscle which will increase you basal metabolic rate
- Set target goals and record your weight loss in a journal
Hope this helps.