Running 1 hour a day for a year, how much weight can i lose?

I'm 20 this year and getting more and more disturb by my appearance. Over the years, i have finally find my determination in slimming. I used to try out replacement meal and lose quite a lot of weight. But i didn't maintain it and eventually gain it all back. Now i have decided to run at least 1 hour a day.... show more I'm 20 this year and getting more and more disturb by my appearance. Over the years, i have finally find my determination in slimming. I used to try out replacement meal and lose quite a lot of weight. But i didn't maintain it and eventually gain it all back. Now i have decided to run at least 1 hour a day. Just like to ask if anyone know how much weight can i lose in one year with running 1hour at least a day. The reason i would like to know how much weight can i lose is because i want to work towards that target.

Some information about me, i am now 88kg, 165 tall. I have been over weight since primary 4 which is 10 year old.