Side effects from Zoloft?

First of all iv started taking zoloft 50mg for five days now since monday, iv been on them before i came off them 6 months ago and had side affects when i first took them, like sleeping heaps for 18 hours at a time, and blurred vision, dilated pupils, and dryness of the mouth but most of them went away within 2... show more First of all iv started taking zoloft 50mg for five days now since monday, iv been on them before i came off them 6 months ago and had side affects when i first took them, like sleeping heaps for 18 hours at a time, and blurred vision, dilated pupils, and dryness of the mouth but most of them went away within 2 weeks except for the dilated pupils. anyway iv been having side affects such as wanting to sleep all the time, and sleeping for long periods of time like 12-14 hours, at least not as much as last time, slightly blurred vision but only on the rare occasion, and stronger heart beat at night when laying in bed. but the main one i want to know about is iv been experiencing very sweaty palms, they sweat all the time if i put them up to the light it sort of looks glittery, from the sweat. I know this isn't a major side effect but it more annoying then anything, i guess what im asking is will this side effect go away or is it one that will stay with me for the duration im on the tablets like the dilated pupils. i cant remember if i had sweaty palms last time i was on them. has anyone had this?
3 answers 3