????

Survey-Are we over Vamp-ed?

do you think over the last year it seems like every author or TV producer has tried to cash in on the vampire craze?

do you think the little blood sucks have been out played?

should they now move on and leave the vampires alone?

Favorite Answer

Yes, yes, yes. I like vampires but last week I saw a vampire commercial. I have no idea what product they were selling, but at that moment I was like" no more vamps"

• doktor

Of COURSE they have... whenever one movie in Hollywood does reasonably well, then everyone thinks that that's what the audience wants to see and then out comes a TON of the same crap... one MIGHT be interesting to watch, but over all, the last Vamp movie I liked was 1922's Nosferatu by FW Murnau - so what does that say about me and Hollywood - since it was made and released in Germany :-)

Source(s): To quote Blue Oyster Cult's Black Blade referencing Michael Moorcock "...I just want to be a lover, not a red-eyed screaming ghoul..."
  • Bobbi

Yes. Everytime I turn around there is a new vampire show, movie, or book. Just give it a rest already.

Source(s): All media.

For one thing, Vampires cannot walk around in the sun light, they'll die. I think people have gone to far with the fanged people.

They should move on with vampires.

It's getting annoying now.

Yes. You are The Queen for posting this!

it's only a phase, soon the whole vampires pirate and ninja nonsense will disappear again. good riddence, shoo shoo

the last one yes.>!>!>