Anyone have a good target shooting load for a .44 Magnum?

I have a S&W Model 29 .44 mag. I just purchased a set of reloading dies and what to start reloading for this gun. I have been shooting Winchester 230 grain JSP hunting loads, but that wears you our pretty quick when your just plinking. I would like to find a lighter load maybe with a 180 grain bullet so that... show more I have a S&W Model 29 .44 mag. I just purchased a set of reloading dies and what to start reloading for this gun. I have been shooting Winchester 230 grain JSP hunting loads, but that wears you our pretty quick when your just plinking.

I would like to find a lighter load maybe with a 180 grain bullet so that I can practice shooting with that gun a bit more. I've been thinking about trying something like the Hornady 180 grain XTP bullets.

Anyone have any good target loads that don't have quite as much recoil as the heavy bullet hunting loads?