Why do a lot of people continue to label Peyton Manning a choker? at least he has won a Super Bowl before?

unlike Jim Kelly and the Bills who lost 4 in a row, Dan Marino never won a Super Bowl, he did get to one but he got killed by Joe Montana and the 49ers, Dan Fouts of the San Diego Chargers from the late 70's and early 80's, Fran Tarkenton of the Vikings lost 3 Super Bowls, Donovan McNabb of the Eagles, Tony... show more unlike Jim Kelly and the Bills who lost 4 in a row, Dan Marino never won a Super Bowl, he did get to one but he got killed by Joe Montana and the 49ers, Dan Fouts of the San Diego Chargers from the late 70's and early 80's, Fran Tarkenton of the Vikings lost 3 Super Bowls, Donovan McNabb of the Eagles, Tony Romo of the Cowboys, Philip Rivers of the San Diego Chargers(the chargers have a choking Tradition) all of those players have no ring, meanwhile Peyton Manning at least has one, in which he won Super Bowl XLI against the Chicago Bears. Why does it seem like people and the media still act as if Peyton Manning still hasn't won the big game yet?
Update: Yes that interception he threw to Tracy Porter was bad, very bad, I'm sure it will haunt him for a long time, but still, at least he has a ring unlike those other QB's I mentioned
Update 2: my point is why do people continue to label Manning a choker eventhough he has won a Super Bowl before unlike those other QB's who never won a Super Bowl? not even one.