promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is Sarah Palin a quitter or not?

Did she or did she not quit her elected office in Alaska for personal pursuit (ie book signing and a facebook page) and was it the responsible thing to do. If she, by some miracle from hell, gets the Presidency in 2012 would you support her stepping down whenever she wanted to? Or would you hold her accountable? Why doesn't Schwarzeneggar quit his post simply because he's unpopular and his state is crumbling?

Update:

American Voter who said anything about experience. I asked if she was a quitter, and if an elected official should have the right to step down to pursue personal interest(s).

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

to asker: yes she quit = she is a quitter.

*she quit because:

losing popularity (rapidly) in Alaska; made to many personal and professional enemies in Alaska re: abuse of office, abuse of money; and needed avoid info growing into a federal investigation (where there's smoke...there's fire?)

**someone had something on her that scared her out of office--she quit to appease those who had the actual goods on her. most stuff was silly rumor. someone had something real?

***lol. she couldn't stand the heat. she got out of the kitchen. i hope she runs for president...the good stuff will come to light then.

*********************to : "American Voter"*******************

OBAMA EXPERIENCE =

Occidental college & columbia university (B.A. in political science and international relations) → Community organizer (where you left off) → Harvard law school → Univ.of chicago law professor/attorney → Illinois state senator →

United states senator →

President of the united states.

PALIN EXPERIENCE =

4 different easy admission colleges in 5 yrs for

ONE (1) degree (B.A. in communications)

city council → mayor of wasilla, ak → appointee to alaska oil and gas commission (which she QUIT, lol) → governor of alaska (which she Quit) → unvetted v.p candidate on the losing team.

**OBAMA has history of education and work , rightfully earning his current position as President of the U.S.A.

**PALIN has history of "communications" that get her appointed/elected to jobs she can't help but quit

--rightfully earning her current position as author and TV talker.

(did you not know? or were you deliberately spewing right-wing propaganda? ignorance = ignored. & liars = losers.

did you learn nothing in 2008?)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

You are correct, She did resign her post as Gov. of Alaska. It was not due to any terrible scandal but only due to the 100's of frivolous lawsuits that were eating up Alaska's revenue and her time to be an effective Governor. She had a competent Lt. Gov. and handed the job to him. He is doing a fine job now and so I am good with the decision.

Unfortunately for Sarah and our Country, the decision being spun by the Liberal press as her being a quitter may make her candidacy for President in 2012 un-viable. She never quit anything before so the charge is really bogus. It was a decision she felt was in the best interest of Alaska and certainly has saved the State 100's of Millions of dollars.

She can still do a lot of damage to Liberalism in our country as an author, talk show host, campaigner and a number of other roles. Will it keep her from the presidency? That is yet to be seen. I think in hind sight I would have to say she should have stayed in there and made fools of the lawyers trying to hobble her administration.

But what is done is done. Sarah remains the number one politician in America for getting large crowds at speaking engagements. Her crowds are even bigger and much more energized than Obama's. Now there's a shocker to you folks who still think she's an idiot.

Source(s): btw PonYTP ... Your YA id is disgusting. Only Tyrants and low lifes urinate on other people.
  • 4 years ago

I don't see her as just a quitter. There are two possible reasons that I see for her stepping down. I either see her stepping down to start a machine to get her a step ahead of all the other Republicans in the next presidential primary race, or I see her stepping down because of family issues. I don't think she's just going to quit for no reason. Everyone who knows anything about politics knows Sarah. So her popularity, whether you love her or hate her, within the country is outstanding. Let's remember that she single handedly revived the McCain ticket in his race against Obama. So I don't think she's quitting on the entire law making stage. My guess is that she's most likely just gearing up for something else, possibly the 2012 elections... And conservatives shouldn't be ashamed of Palin or her most recent decision either. Because she has been a much truer conservative influence than lieing thieves of the tax payers like Mark Sanford.

• 1 decade ago

Cons won`t understand your logic because they need limbaugh and Coulter to translate it in a negative way for them to accept it. Palin will be supported no matter what she decides to do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

don't forget she quit college like 2+ times. Too much think'n hurts her head

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

She doen't know what to do with the spotlight. A deer in the headlights kinda woman.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Does Obama have any experience except being a community organizer?

• VGirl
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

She is crazy and I dont see how she ever got into a government position.

• 1 decade ago

Lipstick on the proverbial pig, wouldn't you say?! :-)

• 1 decade ago

she isn't a quitter , that lady kicks *** and takes names running over men. she's got el dumbo in her sights to kick him out of her oval office. she'll throw him out like trash.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.