How To Stop being Timid And Shy Around Girls?

Hello Girls Im here to get your opinions on what should i do about this i find it to be a problem that doesnt allow me to live my life the way i want to live it... im 23 and all my life i been living staring at 4 walls inside my house due to many different reasons... never really gone out to experience life... due... show more Hello Girls Im here to get your opinions on what should i do about this i find it to be a problem that doesnt allow me to live my life the way i want to live it... im 23 and all my life i been living staring at 4 walls inside my house due to many different reasons... never really gone out to experience life... due to that fact i've always been timid and shy, nervous around girls i turn red and look down cant seem to make eye contact when a cute girl is near me or looks at me... i used to be overweight (not drastically) but now i lost weight and im normal but im NOT muscular with a 6 pack or anything like that also my hands sweat so im not confident about myself with details like being with a girl or simple things like holding hands... i've nevet been with anyone or even gone out to a club with friends bc honestly i have none. This isnt the life i want to live but i find it hard to get out of this circle i get hit on in myspace constantly by girls that look like models and they wanna meet me since i am actually pretty good looking i guess.. but my shyness stops me from meeting them and now im letting many opportunities go bc of my problem. What can i do or how did yall stop being timid etc? thx in advance for the answers
Update: Well recently i been talking to this girl which stares at me and smiles problem is she is shy too i can tell so i have to be the one to ask the questions and act like the experience one when in fact i suck at it lol... im not that shy i guess after all but i still lack the skills to talk and make sure she slowly... show more Well recently i been talking to this girl which stares at me and smiles problem is she is shy too i can tell so i have to be the one to ask the questions and act like the experience one when in fact i suck at it lol... im not that shy i guess after all but i still lack the skills to talk and make sure she slowly likes me bc the way i talk with her it makes it seem like im just another friendly person...
1 answer 1