Building muscle mass, help please!?

hi, i've been working out for a few months now, its been more serious in the past 1 and a half months though. I've started taking a teaspoon of creatine daily( the creatine i use is allmax pure micronized creatine) and sticking to a strict workout schedule as follows: Monday: standing barbell curls - 5... show more hi, i've been working out for a few months now, its been more serious in the past 1 and a half months though. I've started taking a teaspoon of creatine daily( the creatine i use is allmax pure micronized creatine) and sticking to a strict workout schedule as follows:
Monday: standing barbell curls - 5 sets 8 reps
Wide Grip Barbell Curls- 3 sets 6 reps
narrow grip barbell curls- 4 sets 8 reps
standing one arm barbell curls- 4 sets 8 reps
Skull crushers- 3 sets 8 reps
dips- 5 sets 15 reps
overhead extension- 2 sets 8 reps

Thursday: upright rows- 4 sets 8 reps
seated military press- 4 sets 8 reps
pushups 6 sets 15 reps
dumbbell flyes- 2 sets max reps( usually around 20).. 20 is too many, i know.

Friday: Running
Squats- 5 sets 10 reps
crunches- 9 sets max reps

How can i improve this workout plan? All i have available for working out is a barbell and a few dumbbells, not very much weight with the dumbbells though. Im starting to notice changes in my arms, pecs, shoulders and abs. Also a slight increase of muscle mass on my legs. Is this a good workout plan and should i stick to it until the summer to get bigger? By the summer I want to have packed on a considerable amount of muscle. Also, how can i improve the size of my arms when they aren't flexed. They just look rounded and not toned when i don't flex.
Thanks!
Larhar
Update: EDIT: I know running isn't a mass building exercise, i just use it to help strengthen my legs.