a patient enters a hospital after a motorcycle accident. he complains of midback pains. xray reveal both rib?

a patient enters a hospital after a motorcycle accident. he complains of midback pains. xray reveal both rib and pelvic fractures. his emergency room examination includes urinalysis. which of the following findings from the urinalysis would most likely suggest trauma to the kidneys from the accident. but not to the urinary bladder?

pyuria

hematuria

albuminuria

uremia

phenylketonuria

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

albuminuria :)

Albumin is protiens from the kidney and uria meaning urine. So together, it means, Protiens in Urine and that's related to the kidney.

Source(s): Medical class
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

That missionary sounds undesirable. They promptly up lied to the boy with the middle subject and insulted the lady with leukemia. Now, i comprehend that hospices in many situations have chapels and that i think of it is sufficient faith to have there. attempting to transform people, enormously with such divisive and deceptive communicate, mutually as they are laid low with life threatening ailments is incorrect. it is attempting to apply folk at their lowest element. i'm hoping the missionary substitute into barred from the wellbeing center. i'm curious approximately sufferers being waiting to request clergy for religious help, yet i think of lively proselytizing is beside the point.

• Aziz
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

haematuria

Source(s): doc
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.