Will I pass my drug test? PLEASE HELP !?

So my mom decided she wants to give me a drug test today. I just smoked 2 days ago, and before that it was about 2 weeks ago. I have taken 4 detox pills already, drank a lot of water, and peed about 3 times. I don't want to hear any lectures from anyone. I just need to know if I will pass or not. Or if anyone knows any ways that REALLY do work that will help me pass, I would appreciate that.

I don't care if you don't respect me or think I'm dumb because I have no idea who you are and you have no idea who I am .

Thanks for the advice . And to all of you who said I wasn't going to pass... you're wrong ! I passed it and everything worked out fine .

No. These methods dont work. Detox pills are a scam. Water and peeing do not help. The drug stays in your body. There is nothing to mask it. I dont know why people believe this stuff. Is it for false hope?

Source(s): Dr.

If you were honest about the quantity of pot you smoked, you should be OK. But keep drinking as much water as you can before the test without looking suspicious. After you pass, ask, "was all this worth smoking a little pot"? I think not.

You will fail it, because you are an idiot for smoking anything. I don't respect you.

Ouch. Sorry buttah.... you got it bad.

no it will still be in your system

Source(s): P.R.