Will I pass my drug test? PLEASE HELP !?

So my mom decided she wants to give me a drug test today. I just smoked 2 days ago, and before that it was about 2 weeks ago. I have taken 4 detox pills already, drank a lot of water, and peed about 3 times. I don't want to hear any lectures from anyone. I just need to know if I will pass or not. Or if anyone... show more So my mom decided she wants to give me a drug test today. I just smoked 2 days ago, and before that it was about 2 weeks ago. I have taken 4 detox pills already, drank a lot of water, and peed about 3 times. I don't want to hear any lectures from anyone. I just need to know if I will pass or not. Or if anyone knows any ways that REALLY do work that will help me pass, I would appreciate that.
Update: I don't care if you don't respect me or think I'm dumb because I have no idea who you are and you have no idea who I am .
Update 2: Thanks for the advice . And to all of you who said I wasn't going to pass... you're wrong ! I passed it and everything worked out fine .