Am I better for it?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Bay goes great with the other two, make up for the others weakness

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

If you are choosing between just Jason Bay and just Justin Upton, it is not even close. Jason Bay is in a much bigger ballpark this year and has seen a drop in batting average each of the past 3 years. Justin Upton is only getting better and better. Not even close, Upton allllll the way!!

• cole
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Bay is the definition of consistency. Upton is the definition of incredible upside. I love Upton, and if you a player that loves taking risks with players with lots of potential then you take Upton over Bay. You have a lot of speed, and many runs, so Bay is probably the better bet for you even though he is in the spacious Citi Field. I like both sets of OFs. Personally, I would want his because I am a big fan of Cruz, and Upton, since they are such upside players. It is all guts right now though ;).

• jeter
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

upton is better than bay and bay is older while upton is only getting better and you could figure by bay moving to a pitchers park with fewest ranked HRs his avrg and power will drop. bay does give some injury concerns

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Overall I think his team has more upside and way more power and nearly the same number of stolen bases, but you should out do him in that category. I would rather have his team honestly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.