Dot
Lv 6
Dot asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

Lost Fans: What are some other of your favorite movies/shows that you've seen lost actors on?

There are quite a few for me.

Angel was always one of my favorites and the actors who play Jin & Bernard were both evil on it(Sawyer was on one episode).

Richard was the mayor of Gotham on the Dark Knight and Bernard was the principal on Forrest Gump. There are more but I can't think of them at the moment.

Update:

Michael was by far the best thing about Romeo & Juliet.

And Sayid was in Grindhouse.

I can't believe I forgot to mention Lord of the Rings, its my favorite movie.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Penny and Charlie in flash forward

Charlie was also in the lord of the rings

Jack on party of 5

Claire is in that new movie with that glittery pedophile (bless her)

Juliet on V

Kate in live links lmfao and an extra in countless shows.

Micheal was in the matrix, the unusuals, and Romeo + Juilet with Leo DiCaprio (good for him)

Sawyer and Smokey have retired and spend their spare time on Y/A apparently.

answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoMmH...

• 1 decade ago

I'd forgotten about Bernard being on Forrest Gump - he was the really sleezy principal. Early this morning, suffering from insomnia, I watched an episode of Numbers, and lo and behold, there was Jacob, driving a train that crashed into another train. Of course I remember Jin & Bernard being on Angel, don't remember seeing Sawyer there though. I have seen Sayer on an episode of CSI where he was an old friend of Nick's. Of course Michael was on Oz the entire time it was on. And I see Rose on different shows all the time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bernard on Friends

if you haven't seen this its hilarious. Bernard plays the doctor when Pheobe has her triplets and he is like obsessed with Fonzie. Look it up its on the episode called "the hundredth"

• 1 decade ago

I've been a fan of Terry O'Quinn since I saw him in The Stepfather back in the late 80s. He was great. He was also on Alias several times, but the role didn't give him much to do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Penny in Flash Forward

• dobby
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

sawyer was in a scary movie on t.v. I forgot the name of it, something like the bad seed or the other son, it was about a boy who was possesed and sawyer was the hero that saved the day. sorry I can't remember the name. but sawyer killed the demon possesed boy in the movie.

sayid was in karma sutra, and another idian movie where he danced his butt off. but again I can't remember the name of the movie.

• 1 decade ago

Richard actually played "Batmanuel" in the tv series "The Tick". I heart him.

• 1 decade ago

juliet and bernard are on that new show V

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jack was in "Vantage Point" - Good movie

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.