Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 10 years ago

Planned Parenthood supports fetal research?

Should an organization with such conflicted interests (they stand to make billions) be allowed to counsel young girls on on their choices if they become pregnant? Sex education, for that matter, for it would surely benefit them if girls are promiscuous.

http://www.plannedparenthoodnj.org/library/topic/s...

Update:

What I am asking is, do you think it is okay for an organization with a conflicted interest to help girls decide what to do if they become pregnant?

Update 2:

No one teaches that sex is "taboo." that is a ridiculous accusation made up by pro-abortion advocates.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

I don't understand why they call it planned parenthood. that's just seems wrong to call a organization that kills children anything like planned parenthood. its not planned parenthood more like avoiding parenthood. No, people that get paid to perform abortion should not get paid to promote sex education or any thing that they stand to profit off of.

• 3 years ago

there is no such ingredient as "fetal stem cellular study." the factor at which fertilized "embryos" must be used for harvesting stem cells, maximum women persons does not even understand for particular that they have been pregnant. as quickly as the cells initiate "differentiating" into tissues and organs, they at the instant are not smart. So jointly as i'm no fan of planned Parenthood, merchandising aborted toddlers does not be their reason.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

If you guys didn't teach that sex is a disgusting taboo that should never be discussed and certainly never had, then maybe places like Planned Parenthood would start to become less relevant....

Source(s): Just a thought.
  • 10 years ago

OMG... are u trying to hint that they will want girls to go out, get knocked up so they can then abort it and conduct research on the fetus?

You are seriously and dangerously insane.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Honestly, anyone who thinks that we shouldn't educate our youth on the consequences of sex shouldn't be voicing their opinions anymore. We know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that those who are better informed make better decisions. Please get informed so you can make better decisions.

• Bob J
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Its very sad isn't it. Planned Parenthood is funded by the government they should support anything. I agree with you.

• 10 years ago

Right. Young girls should have the babies, abuse and/or kill them, THEN we'll do the research. Good on ya.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

All lies. Liberals only want to give people choice. We cannot allow people to have a choice in their own lives.

Planned Parenthood and supporters should be arrested for committing acts of terror against the American people.

• 10 years ago

Yes, they should.

• 10 years ago

They are all about "Population Reduction".

Evil they are.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.