Do I have an IG complaint?

So, I've been in this unit for 10 months now. Sadly I've been on a Temp profile the whole time (back issues). I do have an injury, and will soon be getting a perm. profile (P4 not allowing me to do anything). I know this means I have no future any longer in the Army. However, my unit for the most part... show more So, I've been in this unit for 10 months now. Sadly I've been on a Temp profile the whole time (back issues). I do have an injury, and will soon be getting a perm. profile (P4 not allowing me to do anything). I know this means I have no future any longer in the Army.

However, my unit for the most part have been d-bags doing everything they can to try and "kick" me out. They feel I'm lieing (despite the fact I have a MRI and a diagnosis). When I first got here I just got injured and gained a lot of weight but I've seen then lost it and WAS on the AWCP but have worked my way off it (4% in 2 months without being able to run go me!). When I got off it my NCO told me in 6 months he's going to tape again and WHEN I FAIL he's going to do everything in his power to kick me out...

3 weeks ago (4 months after getting off the program) I was forced to talk another AFPT (which I can't but I can get taped). My NCO was the one doing the tapes and had a big ole' smile on his face... He taped my neck SEVEN times each time getting more and more fustrated that my neck wasn't a small enough number to put me on the AWCP. Yelling at me, threating me that I'm cheating making me look in different places tring to just get my neck smaller... I passed without any issues... I let it go because "well I won"

Next week they have me taking another one but it's a DIAG PT test... And they are telling me now I have to do it each month until I can get a 65% in each event. But I can't take ANY... so I'm going to have to get taped each month.

First, does this constitute an IG complaint?

Second, can they keep making me take a tape test each month? I mean I know I can pass but it's stressful and threating being in that situation each month with an E7 yelling at me how badly he wants to kick me out...