SERIOUS ADVICE NEEDED SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY PLEASE?

okay this is a serious question so yeah my boyfriends ex would give him oral sex i personally dont like to do it i find it gross and quit degrading but he loves it and keeps asking for it i have told him no in every possible way but he still asks do you think im being selfish because i dont wanna do it or is he... show more okay this is a serious question so yeah my boyfriends ex would give him oral sex i personally dont like to do it i find it gross and quit degrading but he loves it and keeps asking for it i have told him no in every possible way but he still asks do you think im being selfish because i dont wanna do it or is he because hes trying to force me to do it?
BTW
Additional Details
theres been a bit of a misundersatnding when he was with his ex he would get oral sex from her he obviously doesnt now that we're together some people were confused and though he was still having oral sex with her

I HAD ASKED PREVIOUSLY GOT A COUPLE GOOD ANSWERS BUT NEED MORE