Christians, what if you're wrong?

The girl at Dawkins' Randolph-Macon lecture thought that she had made a point. Dawkins gave an answer that made a lot of atheists happy, but probably offended a lot of Christians. Ok, so if I'm wrong (I don't really count--I already fear that I'm going to hell), but say, if Dawkins is wrong,... show more The girl at Dawkins' Randolph-Macon lecture thought that she had made a point. Dawkins gave an answer that made a lot of atheists happy, but probably offended a lot of Christians. Ok, so if I'm wrong (I don't really count--I already fear that I'm going to hell), but say, if Dawkins is wrong, he's going to burn in hell with me. But what if you're wrong about Allah? Allah says that to believe that Jesus is god is a damnable offense. How can you justify your confidence in the face of millions of devout, sincere Muslims who genuinely believe that they're having a personal relationship with god? How could you take their faith away by telling them that they are actually worshiping a demon? Or something false that you can't even have a relationship with? Like an idol? Wouldn't that be cruel?
14 answers 14