Does the U.S.A. Military support Obama's ruination of the U.S. Constitution ?

Favorite Answer

i sure as hell dont

*forcing people to buy something they dont want is unconstitutional, read the ****** constitution people

You are an idiot. If there is one thing most military guys stay away from its politics. I could care less, my insurance was socialised years ago when the VA healthcare system was formed...Do something with that flag by the way..

This is the wrong forum for political trolling. Those idiots hang out in Politics and they are welcome to you.

BTW - did you know Republican President Dwigth Eisenhower was the first to propose universal health care? Followed by Republican President Richard Nixon and also George H.W. Bush? Funny how nobody got upset about it until a black man tried it.

• HDH

Hey, Burn Notice, the last video you posted was, um, interesting. I clicked on another one of this "drychalice" person's videos. It literally advocated that the U.S. military overthrow our elected government.

http://www.youtube.com/user/drychalice#p/u/12/3AeD...

If that's not unconstitutional, I'm not sure what IS.

So, would you mind inciting sedition and mutiny elsewhere?

Thanks.

Source(s): The Constitution of the United States My oath of enlistment The Uniform Code of Military Justice

I imagine they would be pissed off, if it was happening. So would I for that matter. It is a good thing this is more Connie BS.

Pathetic troll. Get a life.

Nothing constitutional has been violated. If you actually believe that, then you're a political extremist and that isn't very patriotic.

I don't like how your displaying that flag that so many of my brothers have lived and died for.

• Ray

Since when did passing stupid legislation become unconstitutional?

Nope. Not one bit.

It's hard to find someone in the military who likes Obama cause he is ripping the U.S. military apart.