DS: Which DS regulars do you feel are particularly good at explaining or phrasing things?

You know where somebodyt has written the exact thing you want to say but much, much much better, where every sentence is clear, simple and not ambiguous? Who are they for you? I personally would love to explain things as well as La vita e misteriosa (sorry if I got it wrong), whose answers just seem to flow...... show more You know where somebodyt has written the exact thing you want to say but much, much much better, where every sentence is clear, simple and not ambiguous? Who are they for you?

I personally would love to explain things as well as La vita e misteriosa (sorry if I got it wrong), whose answers just seem to flow... do you know what I mean? Rayven too who packs a punch with her answers. If this was physical, she'd be hitting people over the head with a fry pan.

LG: What is the least pleasant dog-related chore? Picking up after your dogs, grooming, feeding, bathing...?
Update: FAIL!! Computers & Internet > Hardware > Laptops & Notebooks
Update 2: This isn't about knowldege by the way, You can be very knowledgeable but not have the ability to convey your point articulately... or you can know barely anything, but what you do know, you have the ability to explain beautifully. This question is about how well people prase their thoughts.