Help! My African Clawed Frog is Dying?

I have been feeding my ACFs Zoo Med's Can O' Crickets for years. Just last week, I switched to the larger size. (I was feeding the smaller ones - in the red can, but purchased the yellow can last week.) I have (had) two ACFs in separate 10 gallon aquariums. I fed the large crickets to my largest frog one... show more I have been feeding my ACFs Zoo Med's Can O' Crickets for years. Just last week, I switched to the larger size. (I was feeding the smaller ones - in the red can, but purchased the yellow can last week.) I have (had) two ACFs in separate 10 gallon aquariums. I fed the large crickets to my largest frog one night before bed, next morning I woke up - he was dead. I didn't even think twice about it. I tested all the water conditions and everything was normal.I just figured he must have died naturally. That was, until now.

Just last night I fed my other Albino ACF the same crickets. I found him upside down at the bottom of the tank when I got home from school. I was extremely put down, until I pulled him out and he started twitching. He has been in shallow water next to me since. He seems to be choking, his pigmentation is off - he looks very pink. He keeps scrunching himself up like he's trying to vomit but has no luck. I have come to the conclusion that it must be the crickets, and they must be tainted. I am e-mailing ZooMed as we speak.

Unfortunately, my little guy is gasping for breath right now. I have no idea what to do. I feel aweful. I don't want to kill him - he's still trying to swim around. He's determined. I feel awful, is there anything you suggest I can do?